Apr 5, 2011

Andrew [Senior]

My path has crossed with the Trelow family on so many levels. I.love.them. I went to college/church/BSM with Matt Trelow ("Treflow"), Christyn and I became instant friends at D-Now 2009 when I lived in Oklahoma, I totally helped one of the Trelow ladies Christmas shopping when working at the Buckle, Christyn &I have played the most intense game of phone tag for almost a year and still have not gotten our over-priced coffee *hint;)hint* and NOW, senior Andrew Trelow. Okay, so I get that guys don't like getting their pictures taken...but of all the guys I've worked with before...Trelow...you have to be the most patient ever! Maybe it's because you had a crazy friend standing behind me at all times with a quirky comment;) Hope your remaining 2 months are quite the memory!!



No comments:

Post a Comment