Feb 8, 2010

DecisionsDecisions

Ceremony is here


and now decisions decisions to be made.
Flowers...
my first fav...


BUT I have always loved the bird of paradise ever since I lived in Hawaii
I don't think I want the traditional white flowers for me.....is that too different? i want fun...it's on the 4th of july, I want bright flowers (yet still elegant) that matches the fireworks that we will all enjoy mid-reception :)


Which makes these so attractive to me...but...girl talk with me ladies, opinions ??



And what is a wedding without a fun DIY project to look forward to :) Here's one I'm falling in love with....as well as their backdrop...which i fully believe I can make too if I want it...but I thought it would be adorable to have a variety of cupcakes on something similar:)

1 comment:

  1. I like ALL of them. But I think the first one and third one are my favorite! Are you still doing black for the bridesmaids dresses? I think any of them would really pop!! Can't wait to see what you decide on!

    ReplyDelete